Who are we?
We are a small, fun group who is proud of the work we do and give our best for the success of our team. We encourage personal improvement and value constructive communication and feedback. We work hard and encourage a balanced work life.
On top of working with a great group of people, you will have:
- Health benefits
- Overtime pay (after 40 hrs)
- Personal time off
- Access to 401K plan (after 1yr)
Current Employment Opportunities
- Oportunity type: Full and part time
- Open positions: Multiple
Who are you?
- You are passionate about doing your best
- You are detail oriented
- You have a positive attitude
- You are willing to learn
- You are comfortable working with technology
- You know how to handle MS Excel
- You have great communication skills
- You have a valid driver's license
- You graduated from high school
- You don't mind working outside
What will you be doing?
- You will be heading out to various townships or cities to accurately document the condition of their light poles
- We will provide the tools and training you need to help us help our clients
Interested in a position posted here?
Send us your resume:firstname.lastname@example.org